$77 through 11/17
$92 from 11/18 - 1/19
$107 from 1/20 - 3/16
$122 from 3/17 - 5/4
$127 from 5/5 - 5/31
$57 through 11/17
$67 from 11/18 - 1/19
$72 from 1/20 - 3/16
$77 from 3/17 - 5/4
$82 from 5/5 - 5/31
PACKET PICK UP
Event memento and bib pick up will take place at Pacers Clarendon and Charm City Run Annapolis beginning May 17th. Wayfarers will be notified when packet pick up opens allowing everyone to make plans to get their gear before event day. Your bib, Vooray cinch backpack, commemorative patch, and other goodies will be available for pick up. Please note some mementos, such as badges, patches and/or pins, may be distributed at the post-race party.
There is no race day bib pick up.
Sun: 11am - 6pm
3100 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
Mon-Fri: 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10AM - 6PM
Sun: 11AM - 5PM
* Active Duty Military and Retired Military runners are offered a 10% entry discount on Wayfarer's races.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Military branch, and current status to receive an entry discount code.
* We welcome athletes of all abilities and will accommodate to the extent of our permitted activities. If you require special accommodations, or are in need of a bib for your guide, please email email@example.com prior to May 15. We regret we cannot accommodate hand cranks.
DEFERRALS and TRANSFERS
Wayfarer’s offers Runner-to-Runner Transfers up through May 15 for a $20 transfer fee. Transferring is a paid participant finding a second runner to take over their race spot. For reasons such as liability, safety, accurate scoring, etc., the process requires notification to and partnership with Pacers Running.
* Transfers without proper process essentially creates a ‘bandit’ which will result in a runner not being timed and both runners potentially being barred from future Pacers Running events.
* Wayfarer’s can provide Runner-to-Runner transfers up through May 15 for an admin fee of $20 and any current race entry prices difference.
* Pacers Running does not assist registrants in finding transfer candidates. Any financial transactions involved in registration transfers are strictly between the immediate parties and are not the responsibility of Pacers Events LLC, Farley Enterprise (Transfer at your own risk!)
* Transfer requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the original registrant copying in the new participant with the following information for both runners included in the email: Full name, Email address, Phone number,
* Upon receipt of request, a code will be sent by “reply all” for the new registrant to complete their own new entry. This new registration must occur within 24 hours of receiving the code and will incur the $20.00 transfer fee at time of new runner registration.
Wayfarer’s can provide Defers up through May 15 for an admin fee of $20.
* Deferred registrations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are valid for only the one calendar year following the original paid entry
* When the following year online registration opens, approved Defer entries will receive an email to the address provided in the original entry with instructions and a code for completing the new online registration form.