The debut Wayfarer's 10K is the perfect way to jump into the Wayfarer's world.
The 10k starts at 7am on Saturday, June 2. Runners and spectators are encouraged to park in the Stadium parking lot where there is ample parking and convenient bag check right in your car!
The 10k course takes runners out of the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium and across College Creek past the State House, down Ego Alley and back out King George Street.
The course is scenic and provides runners with views of the water, the historical buildings of downtown Annapolis as well a few ups and downs to make it interesting.
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
550 Taylor Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401
- Vooray Cinch Backpack
- Free parking at start
- Scenic, supported course through Annapolis
- Finishers medal
- Goal Patch for those who smash their goal, whatever you determine it to be
- Commemorative inaugural run patch
- Opportunity to earn additional mementos
Wayfarer's community events
- Chip timing, free photos and video
- A killer post race celebration at the finish line